CEO, The CFO Centre – Eastern Australia & NZ
David is a proven senior executive who enjoys playing a pivotal role in advising and influencing the direction and success of dynamic organisations. With a strategic focus and strong financial, leadership and people management skills, he thrives on delivering tangible results for clients.
Whilst based at Lake Macquarie NSW, David oversees our teams of outsourced or as-needed CFO’s across NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, and NZ. The CFO Centre is a global group aligned under a common purpose “To define & deliver on the numbers that really matter to our clients so we all get to live the life we choose”.
David is a high calibre CFO with extensive experience gained in both Sydney and the Hunter region of NSW in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, industrial & property services, as well as in professional services.
David adds value to an organisation by:
- aligning the back-office support functions with the needs of the wider business so as to achieve the organisation’s strategic goals;
- extracting efficiency gains and cost-savings via the review and/or implementation of improved systems and processes;
- improving the decision-making capabilities of Management and the Board through the delivery of timely and accurate reporting;
- minimizing risk to both the organisation and its officers;
- improving cash-flow via effective working capital initiatives; and
- building long-term relationships and becoming a trusted advisor & confidant.